LGREP 2 was implemented as TECHNICAL COOPERATION PROJECT of the Japan International Cooperation Agency.
The DIDP AREA covering the entire Davao Region (Region XI)
P 6.8 MILLION (JICA Funds)
October 2012 – March 2014
- Contribute to the Improvement of the delivery of basic public services by the LGUs in the Davao Region.
- Improve LGU capacity in the delivery of water supply services.
- Improve LGU capacity in the delivery of agri- fishery extension services.
- At least 10 municipal LGUs utilize the groundwater technology introduced by the Project.
- At least 5 DIDP member-LGUs update their GIS maps.
- At least 6 DIDP member-LGUs apply the techniques/ approaches in capacitating POs for the management of livelihood projects.
|Groundwater Development||Development of human resources for groundwater development|
|GIS-Database Integration||Development of human resources for GIS integration|
|Community Organizing||Development of human resources for facilitating P.O. in the management of the agri-fishery program.|
Features of LGREP 2
- Focus on the delivery of public services by LGUs as mandated under the Local Government Code
- Water supply services
- Livelihood programs
- Utilization of the outputs of LGREP 1
- CO group to conduct Training-of-Trainers for GW Group (communication, teaching skills)
- GW group to conduct trainings for municipal LGUs on groundwater development
- Relevant modules under LGREP 1 to be used in LGREP 2
- LGREP 1 database to be integrated in GIS